Ping: Jenn:
StevieO
2010-09-01 10:02:01 UTC
What have you got to say about this.??

"~BD~" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@bt.com...

When you come to mete out my punishment - I'll take you to see his grave.

Then *I will kill you* Peter Foldes.

I hope that is *very* clear and concise and that there will be no
mistake in what I have said. A further fake Death Certificate will then
be produced for *you* - as Peter Foldes doesn't actually exist.
Jordon
2010-09-01 15:11:58 UTC
Post by StevieO
What have you got to say about this.??
When you come to mete out my punishment - I'll take you to see his grave.
Then *I will kill you* Peter Foldes.
I hope that is *very* clear and concise and that there will be no
mistake in what I have said. A further fake Death Certificate will then
be produced for *you* - as Peter Foldes doesn't actually exist.
I'm not Jenn and I don't play her on TV, but what I have to
say is that you need to put both Boater Dave and Peter Folds
in your Bozo bin.
Jordon
in your Bozo bin.
thanatoid
2010-09-01 15:40:37 UTC
Post by Jordon
Post by StevieO
What have you got to say about this.??
When you come to mete out my punishment - I'll take you to
see his grave.
Then *I will kill you* Peter Foldes.
I hope that is *very* clear and concise and that there
will be no mistake in what I have said. A further fake
Death Certificate will then be produced for *you* - as
Peter Foldes doesn't actually exist.
I'm not Jenn and I don't play her on TV, but what I have to
say is that you need to put both Boater Dave and Peter
Folds in your Bozo bin.
Twice.

;-]
--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.